Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Reflection W4

Hi, Today I will be talking about how the book I read last week. It was about a dragon who was in a cave with piles of gold coins and treasures. I forgot the title but I still remember what happened. So the dragon was hiding in his cave and he has a mysterious clock. He didn't know much about that clock but he've been keeping track of the time. Once a year a villager comes to the dragon and offers something like food. A villager came in his cave and saw the dragon holding the mysterious clock, The villager told the dragon that there is someone who knows about that clock. The dragon told the villager to tell the person who knows about the clock to come in and explain it. The dragon said he will wait outside his cave until dawn. After the villager got out. The dragon wanted to breath fire to the clock but he was afraid that he might break it. A day later the villager didn't came back and the dragon saw a big thing flying in the sky he thought it was a dragon. Hi didn't want to know the clock anymore because he thought he was wasting his time so he flew to the same direction where he saw a dragon like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.