Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

ESOL




 I choose Lazy for my second L because sometime when I get tired of something I get lazy, I often get told off for being lazy and not doing house work. Sometime even In school I get lazy, when a teacher set us work I don finish it on time.


I choose Naughty for my N because I often get in trouble in class for not doing something or do crazy stuff that gets me in trouble. Also when my friend when my friends talking seriously and I talk about nonsense stuff like spiderman killed batman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.