Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Examining the Cover

 Hi, Today in our English I will be guessing what I think about the new book that we are reading. 

- How do you think this story will be written? I thinks it will be written as a thirds person.

- Why do you think the story is entitled as it is? I think its called unwind because its a dystopia world and a character is trying to bring back the real world with peace

- Where do you think the story will take place? I think it will be an dystopian world.

- What time period do you think the story is set in? Not sure


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.