Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Passion Projects - Cryptocurrency

 Last week we started on our Passion Projects, the passion project I choose is Cryptocurrency  because I wanted to learn how to invest and earn money. On our first period we learnt what cryptocurrency means, cyrpto wallet, block chain and what is Bitcoin. Also Mr. Stock told us that he will teach us how to make a crypto wallet so we can store our online money if we start making money, i'm really looking forward to learn the basics of cryptocurrency so I can start making money in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds really promising. Here's to a great future in investment!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.