Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

ESOL - Reflection Term 3

This term in my ESOL class, we have done lots of different work such as essays, reading test blogs and many more. The work I enjoyed the most was reading a written text and answering it. I liked it because it was about ice creams and ice cream are my favourite desserts, I learnt the history, taste and what it looked like when it was invented. I was proud at my work because I had a chance to learn the history of ice creams and improved my reading skills. The thing I could do better next term is to read more text or book that I like or passionate about so I can improve my reading to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.