Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Giant Insect

Success Criteria
  • Find important about weta and write these in my own words
  • Find information from a range of sources including one I have found by my self
  • Write information in my own words
  • MY layout/presentation is clear and easy to read/understand
  • Include information about at least 6 parts of a weta's body
  • My information and ideas help my audience to understand the learning



We have been three weeks to finish this Thinklink after two weeks I done this but I'm gonna post this today its about the weta this is the weta's part. I hope you put a comment and have a good day! Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jullien,
    thank you for this post, I learnt a lot about the weta. But I think in the future posts, you need to proof read your description. However this is still a good post!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.