Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Trip to Spencer Park

W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.

  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.
Trip to Spencer Park


Last Friday Ako Ngatahi travelled to Spencer Park. Then the other class in Hornby
Primary School to have some fun. We split into four group. My group was no 4. When Joshua and I were laughing in the bus we saw a helicopter.


When we are in the Spencer park we split to the four groups and we go first in the playground Lasa,  Jared and Aisa are passing the rugby ball.


After that we had go to the beach to collect some treasure to make a design. I saw a Blue Bottle Jellyfish but I didn’t touch it. We ate our morning tea.


Next we went to lagoon walk and we saw a lot of spider webs and birds. The birds had long legs, long neck the colour is the one is black and the white. I was tired when I was walking in the lagoon walk.

We went back to eat our lunch near the playground. After we ate our lunch we played basketball with South Hornby Primary School. In my team there was Vann, Mikayla, Aisa , Joshua and Mrs. Scott said we gonna go into our spot to and go get our bags and we line up to go into the bus. Axle, Vann and Joshua sitting in the bus.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jullien,
    That was an amazing post, I liked the part where you described the lagoon walk and the thing that you saw.There we're quite a bit of mistakes, but most of it is good. When you write something, try to describe it into the best of your ability, also check your writing carefully and make sure it makes sense. Nothing to worry though, I was just like that when I first started writing, just always try your best, ok?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.