Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Present

W.A.L.T:  Write a narrative


Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….

  • The title is suitable for the text.
  • The orientation tells who the story is about, and when and where the story happened.
  • The complication describes a problem and explains what happened next.
  • The resolution explains how the problem was solved.
  • Seeks feedback and makes changes to texts to improve clarity and meaning.

In Ako Ngatahi we had to write a narrative about a video. It was about a boy opening a present that was a dog with three legs. Here is the video of the present. I hope you enjoy my story.


The Present

One day I was playing Play station 4,
my Mum came she was carrying a box then Mum put it on the table. mum open the curtains and then it was present, there was a call then while holding the phone she suggested for me to go outside. I open it and there was came a puppy he have black nose  and a saw her legs three because the other one is cut and I kick it and he saw a ball he played it and I kick the ball and he get it in the box and he did know where he going and he bump on the wall until he get out and he run to me and give the ball and I get the ball I said he is funny even has three legs I like him I said to mum "We going outside." By mum I’m going outside with the fluffy dog to play with him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien, I really liked your story of The Present. I found a really big mistake that you've made, you have added 11 'and's' in a really big sentence!! You should put small sentences. Rather than and you could add a comma. Your story doesn't made sense but you've tried your hardest in your story I hope you really like my comment/feedback of your story. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.