Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

How To Properly Throw Shot put and Discus

Today in our PE hurumanu we were practising how to properly throw Shout put. First thing we needed was shot then we partnered up by 2's. Then he showed us how to hold the shot in the middle of the palm and hold  it with 3 finger and the thumb. I tried out all the shot, there were some heavier and some lights ones.

Discus Techniques.

1. Roll off you small finger.
2. Wrap 4 fingers around it.
3. Stand side on to the line.
4. I wind-up. (Not 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.