Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Learning Reflection - Hauora


  • A conclusion on what the 'whare tapa wha' is and and how it illustrates Hauora?

Whare Tapa Wha is about our Physical, Mental & Emotional, Spiritual and Social. This is very important because if your well-being's is kinda down that means your not healthy.

  • How did you participate during this lesson? 
I participated okay. I contributed by answering the teachers question, Next time maybe I can help my mates.

  • What is the current state of your Hauora? My 4 well-being is okay and I know what I need to work on to keep healthy. I could do this by Sleeping early so I won't be tired at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.