Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

English Film Language

Body Language: Used for the characters mood. How the character is played.
Costumes: Costumes that can be used to describe characters personality.
Hairstyles: A persons hair that is cut or arranged.
Make-Up: Lipsticks or power applied to the face to enhance the character appearance.
Colour: Used to set the mood of characters or scene. Yellow is used as happy and red is used as angry.
Lightning: The arrangement or effect of lights
Props: Used on the set of a play or movie.
Setting: Where an event takes place
Dialogue: Conversation between two or more people as a feature of the book, film, movies.
Sound effects: A sound other than speech or music made artificially for use in a play, movie or film.
Music: Describes an ongoing scene
Silence: No sound for a serious acting
Symbol: a mark or character used as a conventional representation of an object, function.

Special FX: Used to create a more realistic look for the film or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.