Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Arts Kete

In the last few weeks we did our Arts Kete, I choose lazer cutting because the one I want was already full. In my arts kete we designed the thing we want to lazer cut in a paper, others did Maori designs, and cool patterns and  my first Idea was a clock with the purpose word in it then I started to draw it and I came up with another Idea and it was a wood with the word 'Live With Purpose'. Few days later When we did our final design I thought of cutting the wood in half and cut out the P,U,R letters then place it in a paper and then in the other half ill cut out POSE letters in the wood then ill take the wood and place it in the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien
    Wow - I can see a lot of creative thought went into your design (even though this was not your first choice for Arts Kete).
    It's amazing how we can start out with one idea and then by the end it can be something different!
    I liked the way you used negaitive and positive spaces to create your word.
    Remember when blogging though the check you have all your sentences in the right places with full stops before you post. It helps to understand what you are sharing.
    Great work on your design and it was cool to see the real thing when we had our show case.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.