Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Particle Theory & Diffusion

Hi Kumusta, This week our focus for science are Particle Theory and Diffusion. Particles are small unit of matter

-Aim: Investigate if particles diffuse faster in hot or cold water.

-Hypothesis: I think it will diffuse faster in hot water than cold Water.

-Result: My hypothesis were right, The hot water diffused first.

-Discussion It happened because heat/hot water gives energy to the particles to move faster.

  Bottom one is the hot water.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien,
    Well done! It was great to see your hypothesis and the reasons why you were correct. Next time I would like to see more description of the science ideas- what is diffusion? etc..

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.