Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Water Cycle

Hello readers today in our science we were doing climate change we had to search the definition of the water cycle words .


1. Precipitation - Action or process of precipitating a substance from a solution.

2. Hurricanes - A storm with a violent wind, cyclone.

3. Acid Rain - he action or process of making or becoming acidic.

4. Evaporation - Process of turning liquid into vapour.

5. Carbon Dioxide - Colourless, odourless gas produced by burning carbon and organic compounds and by respiration.

6. Water - liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.

What affect is this having on climate change? Global warming is projected to have a number of effects on the oceans. Ongoing effects include rising sea levels due to thermal expansion and melting of glaciers and ice sheets, and warming of the ocean surface, leading to increased temperature stratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.