Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Gym Sports

Today in Gym sport we did beep test and dodge ball, before we did dodge ball Ms. Hastie told us to run to the field and touch the big tree. After that we came near the court and started stretching we did touch to toes and pull your legs backwards.

When we were inside the Gym we started the beep test, I ended up on level 8 other were in teams of 2 that's why they got more higher level. When we started the first game of dodge ball I ran as fast as I can to get ball and suddenly I got hit by someone. When I got out the court I was cheering my team because they wiped out most of the people on the other team, when I saw Axle trowed the ball he ht someone that is good on the other then I waited till the first game finished.

When the second game started the other team got most of the balls, I waited to get a ball then someone trowed a ball at me and I was thinking I can catch it or not but I didn't have a choice to catch it then I ended up being hit by Gerald.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jullien this blogpost you made is really cool because you explained what you have done in Gym Sports. Maybe next time you could add videos or pictures of you doing Gym Sports. Was Gym Sports fun?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.