Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Climate Change The Future


What places will be effected? All around the coast of New Zealand.

What else do we need to think about? Where we are building houses.

What other places around NZ will be affected? Pacific Islands.

What does this do to our drinking water? Salt 

What are the main concerns?
  1.   Flooding
  2.   Erosion

What can we do?

  1.  
  2.    
  3.     

What is the one, silver bullet solution? No one silver bullet.



What is the mix of things we need to start doing?
  1.   Renewable fuels
  2.   Transport that uses solar energy or batteries.

What are 3 others you can think of?
  1.   Using less plastic
  2.   Recycle
  3.   eating less meat

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.