Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

A Lost Shoe

One day  I woke up in a dark place in the top of a special box. I was covered with towel and my owner can't find me, he called me Hex when he bought me in the shop. After he bought me, he used me to play basketball. When it was only 3 minutes to the end he couldn't jump anymore so I help him I used all my strength to jump with him to take the ball and run as fast as we could to get the score and win. After the finished we were on the changing room and I overheard him saying ''This is the best shoes ever''. I felt happy then he came to me with a big smile and putted me in his special shoe case. After the game I woke up in a dark place in the top of a special box. He was trying to find me but then he got another shoes from his mum. I was sad I thought he don't like me anymore then I saw3 him comming

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.