Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Stop Motion

In the past few weeks we started our stop motion film and today we finally finished it. It is really really fun being in this terms hurumanu. I enjoyed a lot, making characters and painting. My favourite part in this hurumanu is making the characters, it was so fun and also I really really like art because I like drawing. The most difficult is being with people in the other class and sometimes they don't do work they are just playing around being silly so we got behind. Anyway I'm still happy that we done the film even though it doesn't have sound it still looks cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.