Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

P.E Hurumanu

Today I will be making a new blog post about our new hurumanu. In the past few days we started our hurumanu P.E First thing we did was Fitness testing.

Why do we do fitness? We do fitness to keep our body healthy and keep us fit. Also if you are so good you could join athlete. Also to measure your ability's like how good you are.

What were your result? I think I really really done a great job and I will practice more and more to keep improving also I will promise myself that The next fitness testing that I will make changes.
Vertical Jump
    M1:2.2
     M2: 2.7

Sit and Reach:26

Sit Ups: 14

Grip Test: 15

Beep Test: Lv.8.4

What is one area you fell you need to improve? I think I will work on the beep test because I was jogging then the thing beeped but i think I really really did a good job and next time I will not be jogging and I will take it seriously.

I successfully work with other by helping them record and count there records.

My actions and feelings work well and I think same as the others in my group.

I help someone to record his sit ups because the others people in my team was doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.