Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Tane Mahuta

Today I am going to do a new blog post about our new C.I.P it is called Tane mahuta. Tane mahuta is a planting program. we had been doing it for bout 4 weeks now and now we've done cleaning inside the left side of the classroom. Also we done putting soil on the gardening side. I didn't know much what they did because I was on gym sport.

On gym sports we played a game like rugby but I didn't actually know what it is called. It was fun the rules was easy you have to get the ball from their side then you need to run as fast as you can without getting tagged just like capture the flag.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sharing Jullien.

    Are you enjoying your new CIP? What is your favourite part about working in the gardens?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.