Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon

Today we are learning a song that John Lennon sang to stop the war in Vietnam. A lot people were against this war that people protested to stop the war. People were saying "Leave Vietnam alone" and they said the war was useless soldiers dying for nothing, they were also spreading awareness about peace and trying to stop the war going on Vietnam because they see no point. When the war was happening John Lennon wanted peace so he wrote a song called "Give Peace a Chance". John Lennon was protesting with people who where against the war. This song was played at a concert called Woodstock, there were half a million came, most of them were protesters that want Peace.

Netflix announces new Woodstock '99 documentary : Dancing Astronaut



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jullien, I really enjoyed your blog post today I enjoyed how you put a visual aspect and a video aswell great job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.